Brinell Hardness Tester
Enquire Now Download E-Brochure
Invented by Johan Brinell in the early 20th Century, the Brinell test scale was used to find the hardness of non-homogenous materials.
The advantage of the Brinell and the Vickers scales is that the researcher / engineer gets to personally measure the area of an impression created on the surface of a material. In the Rockwell, he is forced to reply on the depth measured by a transducer.
We offer different types of Brinell hardness testing machines.
We offer different variants of the Brinell hardness testing machine depending on your requirements and your budget.
All models use load cell based closed loop force feedback system thereby avoiding the messy hydraulic loading systems.
The models are based on table top solutions and floor standing requirements based on the size of sample to be tested.
The table top variants are the 3000 and 8000 series which are then segregated into:
- Digital machine where the indentation diameter is measured using an analog microscope and manually fed into the machine to identify the hardness value.
- IDigital machine with ntegrated external microscope and camera which can be used to measure the diameter of indentation out side the hardness tester. The image of the indentation and hardness value are displayed on the hardness tester.
- Digital machine with Integrated PC with external touch screen and integrated camera and optics for motorized movement of the sample table and automatic measurement of the indentation.
- Digital machine with single indentor position and external camera and microscope system connected to the integrated PC / software.
- Digital machine with 6 position turrent and integrated optics / camera.
The 9000 series are the floor standing models which come with the following variants: (Floor standing variants for testing really big samples like castings)
- The only difference is the size of the machine. All other features are similar to the Digital machine with an external microscope and camera connected to the integrated PC / software.
- Load range covered is from 3 kg to 3,000 kg