Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine – Erichsen 142-40
Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine, Model 142-40 with electro-hydraulic drive, max. drawing force 400 kN and for pre-setting the blank holder pressure of 400 kN, for testing sheets and strips, fully automatic test sequence and switch off at specimen failure.
- The operator’s controls are well arranged on the control panel
- Electro-hydraulically driven operation
- Automatic or manual control of test sequence
- A programmable logic controller is used to control the functions of the machine
- Sheet holder force, the drawing force, drawing punch stroke is digitally displayed
- Cylinder head with bayonet lock allows tools to be changed quickly
- Infinitely variable drawing speed
- Cardanic drawing die retention
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test
- Deep Drawing Test at High Temperatures up to 550 °C/ High Temperature Facility up to 850 °C
- Deep Drawing Cup Test acc. to Swift I (32 mm dia.)
- Deep Drawing Cup Test acc. to Swift II (50 mm dia.)
- Square Cup Test (40 x 40 mm)
- Bore Expanding Test D, E, F (KWI Test)
- High Temperature Forming Limit Curve (at temperatures up to 900 °C).
- Bulge Test (50 mm dia. or 100 mm dia.)
- Olsen Cupping Test
- Nakajima Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves
- Marciniak Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves
- Waviness test
- Hydraulic Bulge Test
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test: ISO 8490, JIS Z-2247, EN 14-58, JIS Z-7729, EN 14-67, UNI 3037, EN ISO 20482, UNE 7080, BS 3855, GOST 10510, NF A 03-602, ICONTEC 21, NF A 03-652, SIS 11 26 35, ASTM E 643-84, SABS 0132-197,GB 4156-84
- ERICHSEN Deep Drawing Cup Test: ISO 11 531, MSZ 5731-68, DIN 50 155, UNI 6124-67, EN 16-69, JIS Z 2249, GB/T 15825
- Hole Expansion: D, E, F (KWI Test)
- Nakajima Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves acc. ISO 12004
- Marciniak Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves acc. ISO 12004
- Waviness test acc. to PV 1054
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test for Lacquer and Paint: DIN ISO 1520
Equipment & Software:
- ErMES: Software and data acquisition system for acquisition of punch force, punch stroke and sheet holder force. This software also plots graphs such as Punch Force Vs. Punch Stroke.
- 126 Plus: Automatic ear measuring device
- HEXRASCAN: Camera and software system for automatic detection of crack, automatic test stop and measurement of Hole expansion ratio.
- Hot Drawing Equipment: Ex-situ heating device for heating up to 550°C is available.
- High Temperature Facility: A high temperature facility enables to characterize the forming behaviour of metal sheets at up 900 °C.
- Equipment for High Speed Tests: To conduct a deep draw test with pre-selected speed (from 3 m/min to 25 m/min) and it is digitally displayed.
- Tools: Exhaustive selection of tools and dies is available from Erichsen!
Note: Requirements of various other tests and standards could also be met. Please contact us for details.
|Drawing Force||400 kN|
|Blanking Force||600 kN|
|Sheet Holder Force||up to 220 kN|
|Drawing Punch Dia||up to 75 mm|
|Drawing Punch Stroke||approx. 120 mm|
|Blank Holder Stroke||approx. 38 mm|
|Blank Diameter||approx. 170 mm|
|Drawing Speed||approx. 500 mm/min|
|Power Supply||7.5 kW / 400 V / 50 Hz|