Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine – Erichsen 145-100
Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine, Model 145-100 comes with an electro-hydraulic drive, max. drawing force 1000 kN. The blank holder force can be pre-set to a max. of 1000 kN. Control of sheet holder force and drawing punch speed, for testing sheets and strips is possible. The machine has a fully automatic test sequence and automatic switch off at specimen failure.
- The operator’s controls are well arranged on the control panel.
- Electro-hydraulically driven operation.
- Automatic or manual control of test sequence.
- A programmable logic controller is used to control the functions of the machine.
- Sheet holder force, the drawing force, drawing punch stroke is digitally displayed.
- Triple-acting hydraulic system.
- Cylinder head with bayonet lock.
- Infinitely variable drawing speed.
- Cardanic drawing die retention.
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test
- Deep Drawing Test at High Temperatures up to 550 °C/ High Temperature Facility up to 850 °C
- Square Cup Test (40 x 40 mm or 70 x 70 mm)
- Hole Expanding Test (ISO 16630)
- High Temperature Forming Limit Curve (at temperatures up to 850 °C).
- Bulge Test (50 mm dia. or 100 mm dia.)
- Nakajima Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves
- Marciniak Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves
- Waviness Test.
- Hydraulic Bulge Test.
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test: DIN EN ISO 20482, JIS Z-2247, NF A 03-602, NF A 03-652, ASTM E 643-09, GOST 10510, GB 4156-07
- ERICHSEN Deep Drawing Cup Test: DIN EN 1669, ISO 11 531, JIS Z 2249, GB/T 15825
- Hole Expansion Test: ISO 16630
- Bulge Test: ISO 16808
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test for Lacquer and Paint: DIN ISO 1520
- Nakajima Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves acc. ISO 12004
- Marciniak Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves acc. ISO 12004
- Waviness test acc. to PV 1054
Note: Requirements of various other tests and standards could also be met. Please contact us for details.
|Drawing Force||1000 kN|
|Blanking Force||1000 kN|
|Sheet Holder Force||5 up to 250 kN and 20 up to 1000 kN|
|Drawing Punch Dia||up to 100 mm|
|Drawing Punch Stroke||approx. 150 mm|
|Blank Holder Stroke||approx. 38 mm|
|Blank Diameter||up to 220 mm (greater diamaters available on request)|
|Drawing Speed||up to 1000 mm/min (higher speeds available on request)|
|Power Supply||26.4 kW/ 400 V / 50 Hz|
Equipment & Software
- ErMES: Software and data acquisition system for acquisition of punch force, punch stroke and sheet holder force. This software also plots graphs such as Punch Force Vs. Punch Stroke.
- 126 Plus: Automatic ear measuring device
- HEXRASCAN: Camera and software system for automatic detection of crack, automatic test stop and measurement of hole expansion ratio.
- Hot Drawing Equipment: Ex-situ heating device for heating up to 550°C is available.
- Hot Drawing Equipment up to 700 °C: A high temperature facility enables to characterize the forming behaviour of metal sheets at up 700 °C.
- Tools: Exhaustive selection of tools and dies is available from Erichsen!