Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine – Erichsen 145-60 Basic
Model 145-60-Basic is a Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine with electro-hydraulic drive, max. drawing force 600 kN and blank holder force of max. 600 kN. The machine allows for automatic test sequence and automatic switch-off at specimen failure.
- The operator’s controls are well arranged on the control panel
- Electro-hydraulically driven operation
- Automatic or manual control of test sequence
- A programmable logic controller is used to control the functions of the machine
- Sheet holder force, the drawing force, drawing punch stroke is digitally displayed
- Cylinder head with bayonet lock
- Infinitely variable drawing speed
- Cardanic drawing die retention
- Sheet holder quick release (BSA function) optionally preselected
- Drawing punch stop (ZS function) optionally preselected
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test
- ERICHSEN Deep Drawing Cup Test
- Deep Drawing Test at High Temperatures up to 550 °C
- Hole Expanding Test
- Square Cup Test (40 x 40 mm or 70 x 70 mm)
- Limiting Dome Height (LDH) Test
- Nakajima Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves
- Marciniak Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves
- Waviness test
- Hydraulic Bulge Test
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test: DIN EN ISO 20482, JIS Z-2247, NF A 03-602, NF A 03-652, ASTM E 643-09, GOST 10510, GB 4156-07
- ERICHSEN Deep Drawing Cup Test: DIN EN 1669, ISO 11 531, JIS Z 2249, GB/T 15825
- Hole Expansion: ISO 16630
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test for Lacquer and Paint: DIN ISO 1520
- Bulge Test: ISO 16808
- Nakajima Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves acc. ISO 12004
- Marciniak Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves acc. ISO 12004
- Waviness test acc. to PV 1054
Note: Requirements of various other tests and standards could also be met. Please contact us for details.
|Drawing Force||600 kN|
|Blanking Force||800 kN|
|Sheet Holder Force||600 kN|
|Drawing Punch Dia||up to 100 mm|
|Drawing Punch Stroke||approx. 150 mm|
|Blank Holder Stroke||approx. 38 mm|
|Blank Diameter||up to 220 mm (bigger diameter upon request)|
|Drawing Speed||approx. up to 500 mm/min|
|Power Supply||10.3 kW / 400 V / 3 Phase 50 Hz|
Equipment & Software
- ErMES: Software and data acquisition system for acquisition of punch force, punch stroke and sheet holder force. This software also plots graphs such as Punch Force Vs. Punch Stroke.
- 126 Plus: Automatic ear measuring device
- HEXRASCAN: Camera and software system for automatic detection of crack, automatic test stop and measurement of hole expansion ratio.
- Hot Drawing Equipment: Ex-situ heating device for heating up to 550°C is available.
- Tools: Exhaustive selection of tools and dies is available from Erichsen!