Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine – Erichsen 145-60
The 145-60 is a Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine with electrohydraulic drive, fully automatic test sequence and switch off at specimen failure. The machine has a max. drawing force of 600 kN.
- Electro-hydraulically driven.
- The test sequence can be controlled automatically or manually, as desired
- A programme logic control is used to control the functions of the machine
- Digital display
- Triple-acting hydraulic system: three separate actuators for punching, sheet holding dies and ejection of pieces following deep draw
- Cylinder head with bayonet lock for easy changing of tools
- Infinitely variable drawing speed
- Cardanic drawing die retention
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test
- Deep Drawing Test at High Temperatures up to 550 °C/ High Temperature Facility up to 850 °C
- Square Cup Test (40 x 40 mm or 70 x 70 mm)
- Hole Expanding Test (ISO 16630)
- High Temperature Forming Limit Curve (at temperatures up to 850 °C).
- Bulge Test (50 mm dia. or 100 mm dia.)
- Olsen Cupping Test
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test: DIN EN ISO 20482, JIS Z-2247, NF A 03-602, NF A 03-652, ASTM E 643-09, GOST 10510, GB 4156-07
- ERICHSEN Deep Drawing Cup Test: DIN EN 1669, ISO 11 531, JIS Z 2249, GB/T 15825
- Hole Expansion: ISO 16630
- Bulge Test: ISO 16808
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test for Lacquer and Paint: DIN ISO 1520
Note: Requirements of various other tests and standards could also be met. Please contact us for details.
|Drawing Force||600 kN|
|Blanking Force||700 kN|
|Sheet Holder Force||2 up to 100 kN & 10 up to 600 kN|
|Drawing Punch Dia||up to 100 mm|
|Drawing Punch Stroke||approx. 150 mm|
|Blank Holder Stroke||approx. 38 mm|
|Blank Diameter||up to 220 mm (greater diameters on request)|
|Drawing Speed||up to 500 mm/min (higher speeds on request)|
|Power Supply||18 kW/ 400 V / 50 Hz|
Equipment & Software
- ErMES: Software and data acquisition system for acquisition of punch force, punch stroke and sheet holder force. This software also plots graphs such as Punch Force Vs. Punch Stroke.
- 126 Plus: Automatic ear measuring device
- HEXRASCAN: Camera and software system for automatic detection of crack, automatic test stop and measurement of hole expansion ratio.
- Hot Drawing Equipment: Ex-situ heating device for heating up to 550°C is available.
- Hot Drawing Equipment up to 700 °C: A high temperature facility enables to characterize the forming behaviour of metal sheets at up 700 °C.
- Tools: Exhaustive selection of tools and dies is available from Erichsen!