Pneumatic Cutting Press
Enquire Now Download E-Brochure
ABS Instruments offer the complete and wide range of tensile sample preparation machines. We offer manual, pneumatic and hydraulically operated Tensile sample preparation machines.
The pneumatic cutting press is also a C frame design. The actuation is done using pneumatic air. The movement of the cutting head is triggered by pressing two switches using both hands for safety.
The press applies a force of 25 kN. The press can also be supplied with a silent air compressor since the machine is mostly used in labs.
- Cutting knives of different shapes according to different standards.
- Shanks for each knife so that height of the cutting head need not be adjusted every time a knife is changed.
- Guiding rod for cutting samples which curl (Like insulation cables).
- Cutting mat to protect the knives after cutting through the sample.
- All knives come with a dimension certificate.
- Customized knives can be designed based on customer specific drawings.
- Knives can be supplied for press of other make also.