Rockwell Hardness Tester
Enquire Now Download E-Brochure
The Rockwell hardness scale is a popular hardness scale invented in the early 20th Century by Mr. Hugh M. Rockwell.
This test scale measures the difference in depth of penetration of an indentor after the major test force is applied, held, removed, and recovered to the initial zero-depth after the application of the minor test force.
Depending on scale used, the test force and the type of indentor varies.
We offer from Innovatest Europe, the best Rockwell hardness testers based on technology and flexibility. Based on application and budget, we offer machines which cater to customers of all industries.
Our machines are categorized as follows:
- Analog manual machine with dead weights.
- Digital Semi-automatic machines with loadcell based closed loop force feedback.
- Digital Fully-automatic machines with loadcell based closed loop force feedback.
- Machines with integrated digital touch screen display with fixed test head and manual / motorized movement of test table.
- Machines with integrated digital touch screen display with moving test head and fixed test table.
- Machines with integrated PC with stand-alone touch screen monitor moving test head and fixed test table.
Some other unique possibilities are:
- Automatic X and Y stages for special requirements like Jominy end quench tests
- Overview camera and indent pattern software to program multiple indent patterns on a large sample surface.
- Report generation.
- We offer two different versions of some machine:
- With firmware
- With Software
- To user interface is designed to guide the user to select the correct indentor for the test scale selected.
- The menu interlay is a single layer so that operator doesn’t have to drill down to multiple levels to select the desired settings.
- Tables / fixtures for testing different types of components.
- Other features include:
- Shape correction
- Hardness conversion
- Data storage capacity
- Connectivity including USB / Ethernet / LAN / W-LAN depending on model selected