Enquire Now Download E-Brochure
RUMUL Electromagnetic Resonance Based High Cycle Fatigue Testers and Fracture Toughness Testers are replacing servo hydraulic systems all over the world for High Cycle Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics testing of metals, composites and other stiff materials and components.
The CRACKTRONIC is a miniature machine that is primarily used to test miniature irradiated and additive manufactured specimen. Of course, there are other applications as well, which are listed below. The CRACKTRONIC can exert a maximum force of 8 kN.
- Irradiated specimen inside hot cells
- Pre-cracking of miniature CT & Charpy specimen
- Bend & Torsion testing
- Testing of injection nozzles used in IC Engines
- Miniature additive manufactured components
- Between 3 to 10 times faster than comparable servo hydraulic systems
- Frequency independent of applied force
- Power consumption < 0.3 kW
- Does not require hydraulic power units and associated cooling infrastructure
- Convenient to maintain and operate
- Very ergonomic, table top machine
|Machine||Model||Possible Tests||Principle||Frequency of Testing||Force Range|
|RUMUL||Cracktronic||HCF, Block, SN Curve, Woehler, Pre-Cracking, Bending||Electromagnetic Resonance||40 to 260 Hz||Max. 8 kN|