Enquire Now Download E-Brochure
The RUMUL FRACTOMAT is an indirect potential drop measurement system where the KRAKGAUGES (similar to strain gauges) can be pasted on both sides of the specimen to monitor and control fatigue crack growth on CT, SENB, and various other types of specimen.
Some of the advantages of the FRACTOMAT are as follows:
- Does not require insulation as the power supply is very low; unlike DCPD/ACPD systems which require high currents.
- Can be use from – 50 °C to + 150 °C.
- It gives a direct indication of da/dN values.
- Any RUMUL machine can be easily upgraded for using the FRACTOMAT.
- There is a linear relationship between the crack length & the potential drop.