RUMUL Electromagnetic Resonance Based High Cycle Fatigue Testers and Fracture Toughness Testers are replacing servo hydraulic systems all over the world for High Cycle Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics testing of metals, composites and other stiff materials and components.
The Maximum force of the MIKROTRON machines ranges from 5 kN to 20 kN. These machines are significantly faster, smaller and more efficient than other comparable systems. The MIKROTRONs are generally at least 10% faster than the higher capacity machines of RUMUL.
Most of the temperature/climatic options that work with the RUMUL TESTRONIC, work with the MIKROTRON as well.
- Fracture Mechanics Testing
- SN Curve Generation
- Testing of IC Engine components such as Con-rods, Crankshafts, Pistons, Valve Lifters, Injection needles etc.
- Several others
- Between 3 to 10 times faster than comparable servo hydraulic systems
- Frequency independent of applied force
- Power consumption < 0.5 kW
- Does not require hydraulic power units and associated cooling infrastructure
- Convenient to maintain and operate
- Very ergonomic
|Machine||Model||Possible Tests||Principle||Frequency of Testing||Force Range|
|RUMUL||MIKROTRON||HCF, Block, SN Curve, Woehler, Fatigue Crack Growth, Pre-Cracking, Fracture Toughness||Electromagnetic Resonance||40 to 260 Hz||Max. 5 kN to Max. 20 kN|