Strain Measurement Test Machine – Erichsen HEXRASCAN
A system for evaluation of hole expansion and strain measurement using the latest digital camera combined with specially developed software concept to achieve accurate and reproducible results.
Possible Tests: Rupture Detection & Strain Measurement test.
Possible Standards: Rupture detection according to ISO 16630 ‘hole expansion test” & strain measurement on flat sheet metal specimen according to Volkswagen Standard PV 1054.
Equipment & Software: Recording and analysis software is included
Product SpecificationsHEXRASCAN I is used for rupture detection according to ISO 16630 ‘hole expansion test”.
- Automatic rupture detection without operator influence.
- Automatic machine stop at rupture detection.
- Hole expansion ratio λ will be calculated.
- Images will be archived.
- Can be retrofitted to existing machines.
- Automatic strain detection
- Automatic machine stop when reaching the predetermined elongation
- Images will be archived
- Can be retrofitted to existing machines