Micro Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
The Vickers hardness scale was first conceived by two scientists working at Vickers Limited as an alternative to the Brinell hardness scale. Brinell could mostly be used for non-homogenous material whereas the Vickers / micro Vickers test can be used for measuring hardness on homogenous materials too.
We offer from Innovatest Europe, the best Vickers / Micro Vickers hardness testers based on the latest technology and offering flexibility. Based on application and budget, we offer machines which cater to customers of all industries.
Our Micro Vickers hardness testing machines are categorized as follows:
All machines have a load cell based closed loop force feedback system.
- Load ranges vary from 1 gram to 62.5 kg.
Other advantages of our micro Vickers hardness testing machine are as follows:
- Windows 10 based software for automatic / manual measurement of indentation.
- No requirement of PC
- No requirement of Anti Virus
- Software for Welding, Screw threads, CHD (Case Hardness Depth), Edge detection, Contour scanning of the specimen, Snapshot function etc.
- Optional dual screens for the normal view as well as the overview camera.
- Programming indentation on multiple samples at the same time.
- Turret positions include 4, 6 and 8 position turrets depending on model selected.
- Possible to perform baby brinell and knop hardness scales with the necessary indentors.