Universal Sheet Metal Testing – Erichsen 142-20 Basic
Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine, Model 142-20-Basic comes with an electro-hydraulic drive, max. drawing force 200 kN and holder force of max.100 kN. It is ideal for testing sheets and strips and has a fully automatic test sequence and switch off at specimen failure.
It consists of a solid housing made of high-strength steel into which the test aggregate (test cylinder with work piston, sheet holder plate and die) are integrated.
- The operator’s controls are well arranged on the control panel.
- Electro-hydraulically driven operation.
- Automatic or manual control of test sequence.
- A programmable logic controller is used to control the functions of the machine.
- Sheet holder force, the drawing force, drawing punch stroke is digitally displayed.
- The tools required for each individual test can be changed quickly.
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test
- Deep Draw Cup test (at temperatures up to 550 °C)
- Deep Drawing Test with Blank Holder Quick Release (for Earing Test)
- Deep Drawing Test with Preselected Punch Stroke
- Square Cup Test
- Bore Expanding Test
- Nakajima Test for Determination of Forming Limit Curves
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test for Lacquer and Paint
- Stamping Lacquer Test and Deep Drawing Cup Test on Coil Coatings
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test: EN ISO 20482, JIS Z-2247, NF A 03-602, NF A 03-652, ASTM 643-09, UNE 7080, GB 415607, GOST 10510
- ERICHSEN Deep Drawing Cup Test: DIN EN 1669, ISO 11 531, JIS Z 2249, GB/T 15825
- Hole Expansion: KWI, ISO 16630
- ERICHSEN Cupping Test for Lacquer and Paint: DIN ISO 1520
Note: Requirements of various other tests and standards could also be met. Please contact us for details.
|Drawing Force||200 kN|
|Blanking Force||265 kN|
|Sheet Holder Force||0.5 – 30 kN 10 – 100 kN|
|Drawing Punch Dia||up to 50 mm|
|Drawing Punch Stroke||approx. 80 mm|
|Blank Holder Stroke||approx. 38 mm|
|Blank Diameter||up to 120 mm|
|Drawing Speed||approx. 500 mm/min|
|Power Supply||3.4 kW / 400 V / 3 Phase 50 Hz|
|Oil Tank Capacity||95 L|
Equipment & Software
- ErMES: Software and data acquisition system for acquisition of punch force, punch stroke and sheet holder force. This software also plots graphs such as Punch Force Vs. Punch Stroke.
- 126 Plus: Automatic ear measuring device
- HEXRASCAN: Camera and software system for automatic detection of crack, automatic test stop and measurement of hole expansion ratio.
- Hot Drawing Equipment: Ex-situ heating device for heating up to 550°C is available.
- Tools: Exhaustive selection of tools and dies is available from Erichsen!