Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machine 142-40 Basic
From the company Erichsen, the originators of the Erichsen Sheet Metal test and inventors of the testing machines, comes the 142-40 Basic with a punching force of up to 400 kN.
- Erichsen Cupping test
- Deep Draw Cup test (at temperatures up to 550°C)
- Hole Expansion Ratio test
- Square Cup test
- Forming Limit Curve
- Erichsen Cupping: EN ISO 20482, NF A 03-602, NF A 03-652, ASTM 643-09, GB 415607, JIS Z-2247, UNE 7080, GOST 10510
- Deep Draw Cup: DIN EN 1669, ISO 11 531, JIS Z 2249, GB/T 15825
- Hole Expansion: KWI, ISO 16630
Accessory Equipment & Software
- ErMES: Software and data acquisition system for acquisition of punch force, punch stroke and sheet holder force. This software also plots graphs such as Punch Force Vs. Punch Stroke.
- 126 Plus: Automatic ear measuring device
- HEXRASCAN: Camera and software system for automatic detection of crack, automatic test stop and measurement of hole expansion ratio.
- Hot Drawing Equipment: Ex-situ heating device for heating up to 550°C is available.
- Tools: Exhaustive selection of tools and dies is available from Erichsen!
|Drawing Force||400 kN|
|Blanking Force||600 kN|
|Sheet Holder Force||2 to 100 kN 20 to 220 kN|
|Drawing Punch Dia.||Up to 75 mm|
|Drawing Punch Stroke||Approx. 120 mm|
|Blank Holder Stroke||Approx. 38 mm|
|Blank Diameter||Up to 170 mm|
|Drawing Speed||Up to approx. 500 mm/min.|
|Power Supply||8.4 kW / 400 V / 3 Phase 50 Hz|
|Oil Tank Capacity||95 L|