RUMUL GIGAFORTE: VERY HIGH CYCLE FATIGUE TESTING
Enquire Now Download E-Brochure
RUMUL Electromagnetic Resonance Based High Cycle Fatigue Testers and Fracture Toughness Testers are replacing servo hydraulic systems all over the world for High Cycle Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics testing of metals, composites and other stiff materials and components.
The RUMUL GIGAFORTE with a testing frequency of 1000 Hz +/- 3% and force up to +/- 50 kN, was designed to test materials to the Very High Cycle Fatigue testing regime past the ‘infinite life’ portion of the SN curve.
The test envelope can be further extended by adding induction heating systems for high temperature tests. With its combination of test frequency and force, the RUMUL GIGAFORTE is presently unique in the world.
- Materials used in high speed railways
- Materials used in aero-engines
- Additive manufactured parts
- Materials used in the energy industry
- Pure sinusoidal force application, no pulse-pause cycles
- Test large sized specimen
- True Force, Stroke and Acceleration control
- Significantly greater force level
|Machine||Model||Force Range||Test Frequency||Control Modes||Additional Accessories|
|Electromagnetic Resonance Based VHCF Machine||Gigaforte 50||+/- 50 kN||1000+/- 3% Hz||Force, Stroke and Acceleration||Induction Heating, Various Grips, Specimen Cooling System|